One excursion which no visitor to Italy should miss is the beautiful drive along the Amalfi coast.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Sorrento (1h) => Positano (1h) => Amalfi (1h) => Rome (Hotel)
Sorrento is situated amid lemon and orange-groves on the south side of the Bay of Naples, on the edge of tuff cliffs 50m / 165 ft high rising precipitously from the sea. Walking the main street, there are many shops to sell big lemons, the aromatic limoncello (liquor of lemon) and the traditional pottery. From the seaside you will enjoy the wonderful scenery of the Bay of Naples.
A very picturesque little town extending up the steep rocky slopes above the sea, with square flat roofed houses reminiscent of the Saracen Period. Positano is one of the most popular resort town in Amalfi coast. Walking along the picturesque lanes of the town, you can find may shops and enjoy its friendly atmosphere.
Amalfi lies at the mouth of a deep ravine, surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery. The town of Amalfi was the capital of The Maritime Republic of Amalfi, an important trading power in the Mediterranean in the Middle Age. At the top of a magnificent flight of stairs, the glorious cathedral of Amalfi, St. Andrew’s Duomo overlooks the Duomo sq., the heart of Amalfi.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Pompeii ticket: 15 Euro, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)