It is a very romantic excursion to visit the sweet towns, Amalfi and Ravello. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Amalfi coast.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Amalfi (1h30min) => Ravello (1h30min) => Rome (Hotel)
Amalfi lies at the mouth of a deep ravine, surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery. The town of Amalfi was the capital of The Maritime Republic of Amalfi, an important trading power in the Mediterranean in the Middle Age. At the top of a magnificent flight of stairs, the glorious cathedral of Amalfi, St. Andrew’s Duomo overlooks the Duomo sq., the heart of Amalfi.
From Amalfi a winding road ascends through lemon groves to Ravello, an romantic town in a superb situation above the Amalfi coast. There are two amazing villas, Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, have beautiful gardens with incomparable views of the Amalfi coast. There is an ancient legend that it was Ravello where Satan transported Jesus during his second temptation to show the beauty of the world’s kingdoms.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)