Assisi is well known, thanks to St Francis, founder of the Franciscan order. Orvieto is famous for the splendid Cathedral of 13th C.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Orvieto (1h) => Assisi (3h) => Rome (Hotel)
The Umbria’s town Orvieto is renowned for the nice white wine and beautiful pottery. The Cathedral, one of the most splendid examples of Italian Gothic architecture, was built in 1290 in alternating courses of black basalt and grayish-yellow limestone. Walking the main street, there are many shops to sell the traditional pottery and the local food.
Assisi, one of the most important places of pilgrimage in Italy, owes its fame to St Francis, born here in 1182 and founded the Franciscan order. The Basilica of St Francis, built over St Francis’s tomb, is one of the greatest monuments to 13-14 C. Italian art, decorated with beautiful frescoes by Giotto. With its well-preserved medieval streets and houses and its treasures of art, Assisi is one of Italy’s great tourist sights.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Chuch entrance ticket, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)