After visiting the Papal Palace of Castel Gandolfo (Pope’s summer residence), enjoy the lunch with the view of the Lake of Albano.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Papal Palace of Castel Gandolfo (1h) => Lunch by Lake Albano (1h.15min) => Rome (Hotel)
Castel Gandolfo occupies a height overlooking Lake Albano about 30 km (18mi.) south-east of Rome. It is best known as the summer residence of the Pope. The Papal palace of Castel Gandolfo is visitable since 2017. There are some very nice restaurants with the great view of Lake Albano.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Papal Palace ticket: 11 Euro, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
- Papal palace of Castel Gandolfo: Closed on Sunday
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)