Visit two particular Umbrian towns, Orvieto is famous for the splendid Cathedral of 13th C., and Civita di Bagnoregio is noted for its striking position on top of a plateau of friable volcanic tuff.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Civita di Bagnoregio (1h30min) => The Pozzo di San Patrizio (30min) => Orvieto (2h) => Rome (Hotel)
Civita di bagnoregio is noted for its striking position on top of a plateau of friable volcanic tuff overlooking the Tiber river valley, connected to the next village with a pedestrian bridge (This is the only way to enter the village!). The view of the village from the bridge is really rare and impressive.
The Pozzo di San Patrizio is the well ordered by Pope Clement VII, 61m / 67yd deep with two separate spiral staircases winding round the shaft, one for the descent and other for the ascent of the donkeys which brought up water from the well.
The Umbria’s town Orvieto is renowned for the nice white wine and beautiful pottery. The Cathedral, one of the most splendid examples of Italian Gothic architecture, was built in 1290 in alternating courses of black basalt and grayish-yellow limestone. Walking the main street, there are many shops to sell the traditional pottery and the local food.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Civita ticket: 3-5 Euro, The Pozzo di San Patrizio ticket: 5 Euro, Orvieto chuch ticket, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)