After the visit to the beautiful town Orvieto, enjoy the winery tour and wine tasting with the peaceful landscape of vineyard.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Civita di Bagnoregio (1h30min) => The Pozzo di San Patrizio (30min) => Orvieto (2h) => Rome (Hotel)
The Umbria’s town Orvieto is renowned for the nice white wine and beautiful pottery. The Cathedral, one of the most splendid examples of Italian Gothic architecture, was built in 1290 in alternating courses of black basalt and grayish-yellow limestone. Walking the main street, there are many shops to sell the traditional pottery and the local food.
The Pozzo di San Patrizio is the well ordered by Pope Clement VII, 61m / 67yd deep with two separate spiral staircases winding round the shaft, one for the descent and other for the ascent of the donkeys which brought up water from the well.
Visiting a winery in Italy is a great experience. The surrounding of Orvieto is famous for producing nice wines. Your winery guide will show the process of making the wine and beautiful vineyard. After the winery tour, you will enjoy the wine tasting & lunch with the peaceful landscape of vineyard. * Wine tasting + lunch: about 40 Euro per person
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: The Pozzo di San Patrizio ticket: 5 Euro, Orvieto chuch ticket, lunch and wine tasting (about 40 Euro per person), guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)