The ruined city of Pompeii is the finest example of a Roman town and its way of life, presented to modern eyes by excavation.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
- Professional private guide is available.
Rome (Hotel) => Pompeii (2h.), Lunch => Rome (Hotel)
Pompeii was destroyed during a catastrophic eruption of the volcano Mount Vesuvius on 79 AD. The volcano buried the city under many meters of ash and it was lost for 1,600 years before its accidental rediscovery in 1748. Since then, its excavation has provided an extraordinarily detailed insight into the life of a city at the height of the Roman Empire.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Pompeii ticket: 15 Euro, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- Professional English speaking private guide is available with additional charge.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)
Additional charge for Pompeii English speaking private guide (2h):