Villa of Hadrian – the ancient Roman villa / Villa d’Este – the villa of 16th C. with the beautiful garden and splendid fountains
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
- Professional private guide is available.
Rome (Hotel) => Villa d’Este (1h) => Villa Adriana (1h) => Rome (Hotel)
The Villa d’Este is one of the Renaissance period, designed by Pirro Ligorio for Cardinal Ippolito d’Este (1549). From the villa and from the beautiful gardens, laid out in terraces with magnificent fountains and cascades and what are said to the tallest cypresses in Italy, there are attractive views of the Roman country.
The Villa of Hadrian is a magnificent complex of buildings and gardens covering the vast area. It dates from the later years of the widely traveled emperor (B.C.138), who sought to reproduce here some of the great buildings of Greece and Egypt. Near the houses temples, a library and a museum were erected. Many of the works of art to be seen in the museums of Rome came from here.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Villa d’Este ticket: 10 Euro, Villa of Hadrian ticket: 10 Euro, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- Professional English speaking private guide is available with additional charge.
- The tour starts and finishes at your hotel.
- Villa d’Este: Closed on Monday
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)
Additional charge for English speaking private guide: