We arranged this tour for you to enjoy the both Rome and Vatican in one day. The rate includes a private Vatican licensed guide 3h.
- Private transfer with quality Vehicle
- All our cars have a permission to access the gangway
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
- Including Vatican English speaking private guide (3h.) You can also have a full day guide with additional fee.
- We reserve Vatican tickets in advance to avoid the long line to enter.
Civitavecchia port => Colosseum (Outside) => Capitoline hill => Venice sq. (from car window) => Trevi Fountain => Spanish steps => Vatican museum => Sistine chapel => Basilica of St.Peter => Civitavecchia port
Thanks to its ancient Roman Empire, Rome has a wealth of ruins, the grand arena, Colosseum, and you will enjoy the view of Roman Forums from Capitoline hill. In 16,17 C, Rome city became the statement of Catholic Pope and triumph expressed in all the arts with Baroque style. You will visit the splendid Trevi fountain and the Spanish steps.
It is one of the best museums in the world for the interest and diversity of their treasures. Your guide will show you the ancient sculpture section where you find famous Laocoon, the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps and the Sistine Chapel with marvelous Michelangelo’s paintings. After that, you will visit the Basilica of St. Peter, the largest of all Christian places of worship.
- Include: English speaking private guide (3h in Vatican), Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Vatican reserved ticket: 21 Euro per adult, 12 Euro per child, Earphone: 3 Euro per person (It is obligated if you are more then 6 people)
- We purchase your tickets in advance to avoid the long line to enter.
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Vatican museums reserved ticket is not refundable.
- During the tour in Rome, your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own. And in Vatican, your private guide will show you the sights.
- Professional English speaking private guide is available for full day with additional charge.
- Please dress appropriately to visit religious places; covering knees for men, no bare shoulders or very short skirts for women.
- The tour starts and finishes in Civitavecchia Port. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it on the pier when you come down from the gangway.
- All our cars have a permission to access the gangway.
- Vatican museums are closed Sunday and public holidays.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)
The rate above excludes Vatican museum tickets
21 Euro per adult, 12 Euro per child
Additional charge for English speaking private guide: