It is a great experience to visit the ruined city of Pompeii. After Pompeii, enjoy spending a time in the romantic town, Ravello.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
- Professional private guide is available.
Rome (Hotel) => Pompeii (2h.), Lunch => Ravello (1h) => Amalfi (Hotel)
Amalfi (Hotel) => Ravello (1h) => Pompeii (2h.), Lunch => Rome (Hotel)
Pompeii was destroyed during a catastrophic eruption of the volcano Mount Vesuvius on 79 AD. The volcano buried the city under many meters of ash and it was lost for 1,600 years before its accidental rediscovery in 1748. Since then, its excavation has provided an extraordinarily detailed insight into the life of a city at the height of the Roman Empire.
From Amalfi a winding road ascends through lemon groves to Ravello, an romantic town in a superb situation above the Amalfi coast. There are two amazing villas, Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, have beautiful gardens with incomparable views of the Amalfi coast. There is an ancient legend that it was Ravello where Satan transported Jesus during his second temptation to show the beauty of the world’s kingdoms
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Pompeii ticket: 15 Euro, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- Professional English speaking private guide is available with additional charge.
- The tour starts from Rome and finishes in Amalfi / or starts from Amalfi and finishes in Rome.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)
Additional charge for Pompeii English speaking private guide (2h):