Orvieto has splendid Cathedral of 13th C. and renowned for the nice wine and beautiful pottery. Siena is one of the most beautiful cities of Tuscany.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Orvieto (1h) => Siena (2h30min) => Florence (Hotel)
Florence (Hotel) => Siena (1h30min) => Orvieto (2h) => Rome (Hotel)
The Umbria’s town Orvieto is renowned for the nice white wine and beautiful pottery. The Cathedral, one of the most splendid examples of Italian Gothic architecture, was built in 1290 in alternating courses of black basalt and grayish-yellow limestone. Walking the main street, there are many shops to sell the traditional pottery and the local food.
Siena is one of the most beautiful cities of Tuscany. The Piazza del Campo which stands at Siena’s heart is famous as the finest square in Italy. The “Palio”, the annual historic horse-races is held in this square. The Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta was built in 13th C, has splendid facade in red, black and white marble.
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Entrance fees, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts from Rome and finishes in Florence / or starts from Florence and finishes in Rome.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)
Orvieto & Assisi (en route from Rome to Florence)
Visite St. Francis’s city, Assisi and beautiful Orvieto
Orvieto & Winery (en route from Rome to Florence)
Visit beautiful Orvieto and enjoy the winery tour
The Mall (en route from Rome to Florence)
High quality Italian brand outlet shops