After the visit to the beautiful Umbria’s town Orvieto, enjoy the winery tour and wine tasting with the peaceful landscape of vineyard.
- Exclusive vehicle with professional driver
- We can arrange your itinerary as you like.
Rome (Hotel) => Orvieto (2h) => Winery (2h) => Florence (Hotel)
Florence (Hotel) => Winery (2h) => Orvieto (2h) => Rome (Hotel)
The Umbria’s town Orvieto is renowned for the nice white wine and beautiful pottery. The Cathedral, one of the most splendid examples of Italian Gothic architecture, was built in 1290 in alternating courses of black basalt and grayish-yellow limestone. Walking the main street, there are many shops to sell the traditional pottery and the local food.
Visiting a winery in Italy is a great experience. The surrounding of Orvieto is famous for producing nice wines. Your winery guide will show the process of making the wine and beautiful vineyard. After the winery tour, you will enjoy the wine tasting & lunch with the peaceful landscape of vineyard. * Wine tasting + lunch: about 40 Euro per person
- Include: Private vehicle with air conditioner, Driver, All taxes, Parking, Toll
- Exclude: Entrance fees, lunch, guide
- Please refer to Cancellation Policy
- Your driver will take you to the sights and you will visit there by your own.
- The tour starts from Rome and finishes in Florence / or starts from Florence and finishes in Rome.
Sedan (1- 3 p)
Minivan (4-5 p)
Minivan (6-7 p)
Orvieto & Siena (en route from Rome to Florence)
Enjoy the drive with tuscan countryside landscape
Orvieto & Assisi (en route from Rome to Florence)
Visite St. Francis’s city, Assisi and beautiful Orvieto
The Mall (en route from Rome to Florence)
High quality Italian brand outlet shops